hi im pised and i wil cal in sick tomoro (1 Viewer)

La La said:
i totly disgre. i hav to go to bed, nd drm of edxcuss to tel the newsdesk tomoro. ohg fuckin fick

Tell them you should have went to Specsavers because you just can't see yourself coming in tomorrow .|..|

this thread is too drunk to know what it's doing. Someone get it in a taxi, and be prepared to pay the soiling charge.

Bellatrix said:
Liking them drunk is not lovable rogue territory.

Anyone see the BBC thing last night about the Graef documentary 25 years on? I read about it but missed it.

Bellatrix said:
The Protectors? I read a bit about it but thought that watching it might affect my ability to leave the house.

It was a panorama last night. I think the original doc was called "a complaint of rape"
there was an article in the observer yesterday about the law in Britain not providing for a case in which consent cannot be given if a woman is drunk, and the paper edition had a litte sidebar about the scenes in the Graef documentary. Not great.

anyway.

ICUH8N said:
It was a panorama last night. I think the original doc was called "a complaint of rape"
there was an article in the observer yesterday about the law in Britain not providing for a case in which consent cannot be given if a woman is drunk, and the paper edition had a litte sidebar about the scenes in the Graef documentary. Not great.

anyway.

Yeah, I think The Protectors was a more recent documentary by Graef about a serial rapist who is released back into the community after 15 years.

Good times.

Aye.
OK, we're about ready to move this thread to the "depressing and unremittingly bleak" forum.

*starts thread about happy proto-simians instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back