HEY (1 Viewer)

It's funny, I never really paid attention, but I always thought Syb was an excitable teenage boy.

It's obvious you're all just into different things. You should all just be happy that you've found niches you're comfortable with and stop with the advertisements of your chrome-studded rabidity.

ummm hmmm no not that i know of. he heard that being up my own ass was a comfy place so i dunno he coulda crawled up there with me and still be there. i didnt see him tho

no way its much more lose than that anyway im seriously off to work, not being funny but traffic in LA it fuckin brutal to even get like 1 mile takes 5 mins. EVERYONE and their dog drives. aight peace.

skyylogo.gif

spiritualtramp said:
I can't believe I once stuck up for this syb twat . what on earth was I thinking ?

ah Syb is great, she is total agro, she produces high quality nut bag posts everytime, she doesn't go off and sulk when the shit starts flying, she always comes back with more and demented abuse, one of the top ten all time Thumpers to be honest.

thank fuck she went to L.A. but, if I ever met her in real life I probably would've strangled her

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back