HEY (1 Viewer)

heheheeheheheh

bet yiz all the feckers who were slaggin off syb the whole time she was on thumped anoying everyone with the good charlotte shite are going to be MIGHTY pissed off when they click on the pictures link for myspace there... heheheheheheh

im workin for camp freddy ...its a band thats made up of Dave navarro, billie joe, bosstones, chad smith, juliet lewis, lisa marie presley, and a few others ....they just do 80s covers. punk/metal songs. its good fun. NEVER for any crowd, its all for industry people in hollywood. just for a night out where they wont be bugged by fans. its pretty tight. that was last tuesday in the avalon where the pics were taken. so yea just to explain

Pantone247 said:
pesky fucking fans

I mean they only buy the bleedin' records don't they!

all the normal little pleb heads on them, makes me wanna puke
who would bother bugging lisa marie presley or juliet lewis?
or for that matter, any of those dull fuckers?
my mind, it boggles

GoGimpyGo3030 said:
im workin for camp freddy ...its a band thats made up of Dave navarro, billie joe, bosstones, chad smith, juliet lewis, lisa marie presley, and a few others ....they just do 80s covers. punk/metal songs. its good fun. NEVER for any crowd, its all for industry people in hollywood. just for a night out where they wont be bugged by fans. its pretty tight. that was last tuesday in the avalon where the pics were taken. so yea just to explain

..so you came back here to tell us that you work for intertaining the "industry" types and NEVER any "crowd" how much of a fuck of would you like.Oh by the way look up punk someplace and see what happens I dont think you'll see the word "hollywood" along side it in any serious way.

kirstie said:
who would bother bugging lisa marie presley or juliet lewis?
or for that matter, any of those dull fuckers?
my mind, it boggles

gas isn't it

Greenday complaining about fans bugging them is like...

like a rent boy taking the money but complaining about his asshole being sore

sorry I just really wanted to use the metaphor

Latex lizzie said:
never leave here agin you minx.

l.a seems like perfect justice for syb dontcha think?

ah I like Syb

I mean one thing you have to say for her is, she was into all that god awful pop punk make up wearing LA shite way before it was popular, and y'know she stuck to her principles...

Even if her princples were that Good Charolette were geniuses or something demedted like that...

:p

Pantone247 said:
gas isn't it

Greenday complaining about fans bugging them is like...

like a rent boy taking the money but complaining about his asshole being sore

sorry I just really wanted to use the metaphor

oh speaking of green day
this morn as I waited for the bus a van drove past and it said:

'DRAIN CLEANING

GREEN DAY

the environmental drain cleaners'

so I guess their album sales aren't all that these days if they've had to diversify *quite* so much.

ah still a bunch of fuckin assholes i see......some things never change, i guess im not suprised. FYI how do you know LA is perfect for me i bet you havent been out of ireland YET. and i nevr said that they were BOTHERED by the fans its just a nite for them to play a show and just relax with their friends. anyway what am i tryin to explain it for youre all pretty fuckin ignorant when it comes down to it.

oh and i never said anything about being PUNK lizzie. Im off to my super cool job to earn my shit loads of money in the 90 degrees hot suny but breezy and beautiful weather. to gaze at the palm trees and beaches....enjoy *snicker* ireland....*burts of laughter*

GoGimpyGo3030 said:

When you say 'workin for Camp Freddy', am I to infer an unpaid internship?

GoGimpyGo3030 said:
oh and i never said anything about being PUNK lizzie. Im off to my super cool job to earn my shit loads of money in the 90 degrees hot suny but breezy and beautiful weather. to gaze at the palm trees and beaches....enjoy *snicker* ireland....*burts of laughter*

..land of the free..something something..burn in hell..something something ..wages of sin..something something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back