hey there folks, some galway questions if you can help (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter LXE
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 6

LXE

I've recently moved down to galway city from dubland and was wondering what the punk scene hotspots would be for gigs, small venues, or just pubs that play ska, reggea, punk on nights ect I've heard about this sally long place but have yet to find it and I know about the roisin coz I live virtually next door to it but I have'nt seen any other places around so far in a months time I've also heard about some food not bombs thing coming up soon ? any info on that ? thanks a lot

yea, food not bombs stuff. coming this sunday, 13th of may, in the eyre square, at 2pm (come earlier if you want to help to set everything up).
soup of the day - vegan pancakes.

we'll have some reprinted crimethinc zines (10 copies each, please share!) - "wasted indeed" (this one will tell you that alcohol is not good for your revolution), "dropping out" (handbook), "art of politics" (few thoughts about bullshit), some flyers... yeah. so, please come ;)

It's fuckin deadly for my revolution; I just stopped drinking for a month and it was the shitest thing ever: never never never again.

yep i did that as well not good, i need a drink to keep me sane mind you i can go to gigs and not drink and it doesnt bother me, like on saturday at the voodoo lounge, didnt drink and had a great time

good. i've heard stories about one guy in lithuania, he was a medicine student and he did this little experiment - lived only on vodka for 2 months. people say he never ate or drink anything but vodka. not much, of course, responsibly. 200g for breakfast, 200g for lunch etc. and well, he survived.
don't want to check if this legend is possible, 'cause i kinda like it.

Alcoholismo-Spanish-80KB.jpg
and this is better than any zine. degenerados alcoholicos.

lolz, glad to see a simple question turned into a boozing debate lads, as a alcoholico degenerado myself I shout diplomatic immunity at that. I'll be working on eyre square tomorrow so I'll pop round for that vego punk-cake, cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back