hey cormo (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
my records came yesterday, they're all deadly except the post regiment one skips all over the place, it's pretty annoying. the aus rotten one (in attractive electric blue vinyl!) is deadly as expected, re-sisters a bit scary and european, diaspora from finland - DEADLY, haven't got to listen to the rest yet

PS the east coast of america might be flooded by a giant tidal wave, go here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/956280.stm to read about it

Shit...I ordered that Diaspora record too from another distro, I think...what's the name of it? Can't wait to hear that other stuff -you wanna bring 'em over to the Rathminer later? I got a new needle for the record player and it plays reeeal nice -yo! Fuckin' 23 yoyos though. Oh yeah, and don't forget to bring my birthday present for Ed over too!

Originally posted by nooly

PS the east coast of america might be flooded by a giant tidal wave, go here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/956280.stm to read about it

It seems that the EAst coast of America might be flooded for a variety of reasons because I heard about something like that before but when I read that I thought it was actually happening for a while - the disapointment.

the diaspora one is gaikkodebhteteteaDLKNHBSL blah blah ehhhh some finnish stuff, it starts with gaikko though
new needle, about time, so i can bring over the re-sisters and lost world 7" as well? haven't listened to the lost world ones yet, should be rockin - oh yeah they sent me another copy of the lost world 12" as well, i didn't order it though........i can't remember exactly what i did order, i hope they didn't send it cos they were out of something else. oh i forgot, they sent me a copy of slug & lettuce i haven't read as well, rock!! and some other stuff, zines from 3 years ago etc
ehh what's your present for ed again i can't remember?
email/PM it to me

what? ehhhhhh...shit. i have no idea what it is.
i'm not coming over to rathmines til tomorrow anyway...

Invites only. Formal dress.
That`s what I heard.
Ah no I dunno what the story is.

Oh and Eoin they were full strengths I got you. Guess who I like the least.

Nooly you coulda saved yourself the hassle by buying the DIASPORA lp in the shop, it's been sitting there for fucking ages.

I saw the RE-SISTERS once.Black metal make up, trumpets, and performance art if i remember correctly.They were horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back