Hey Brush, evil bandit, anyone. I saw one of these guys this morning (1 Viewer)

evil bandit said:
Ha I thought it was just me, I left my "boss" in Ringsend somewhere didn't feel a bit of guilt though.

What did make me feel bad was being made to sell that shite to unwaged single mothers in some community hall, fucking heartless cunts.

I she them every now and again in town and go out of my way to block them and bumpo into thier bags...... I'm a petty petty man.

I believe i met you the afternoon of your 'Quit and Run' did i not? A man who'd seen hell (e.g. the films of Michael Bay) only to be given a new life in heaven (e.g. the films of Michael Mann).

The image of the tie flapping in the wind as you run endures. Endures..|..|

In one of my jobs they just came in with a bunch of demo stuff,and left it there for a few days with a page where you ticked the box of whatever you wanna buy. I assume they'd come back later and deliver it, but strangly, that never happened........

broken arm said:
i know a guy that had that job for a while.

fuck it. people need to eat.

i did that job for 2 weeks. its true people need to eat, but you also need self worth to get chicks an shit.

the crowning glory of my time as a door to door bag-monkey: selling a load of inferior quality head razors to a hairdressers. I mean, i dont know that much about hair razors, but I could tell they were a piece of shit- but the hairdressers seemed to think they were great. I learned a valuable lesson that day- people are stupid.

I worked for them for a day.... dodgy business altogether. When you get back to their shit-hole office on capel st. you'll either get slapped on the back for selling some shit or shunned for doing fuck all. Filthy looks all round for me, which prompted me to get the fuck out of there. Boss was an evil money grabbing London born rat faced grade A asshole.

If you sell crap you become crap.

the cider man said:
I worked for them for a day.... dodgy business altogether. When you get back to their shit-hole office on capel st. you'll either get slapped on the back for selling some shit or shunned for doing fuck all. Filthy looks all round for me, which prompted me to get the fuck out of there. Boss was an evil money grabbing London born rat faced grade A asshole.

If you sell crap you become crap.

yeah fuck that guy, and his 'juice by that' cockmunchery. I was one sale short of ringing the bell one day, and they were all cajoling me to leg it out a try and shift one more item- but i wouldnt, and they all looked horrified. Ring my bell end.

the cider man said:
Boss was an evil money grabbing London born rat faced grade A asshole. /QUOTE]\

They always are those dodgy cockney business men trying to sell complete crap. Like that guy who was bonking Samatha Fox in the 80's who was trying to flog slimming tea.

If one comes into your office ask them do they have any of those Finnish Moomin action figures or crayons, say you want them you your little niece Betsy.

Use those exact words and they'll think there's some clandestine conspiracy against them to invest in worthless 1980's Finnish television show paraphanalia.

Close the deal Gil...

gil_hello.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back