Here Comes Sufjan (1 Viewer)

I was at Mercury Rev doing Deserter Songs, in Vicar Street and kept wondering how Sufjan was getting on. I've a feeling he took half the audience from the Rev - they turned Vicar St into an all seater. They were pretty great in fairness. Played Carwash Hair during the encore.

Did Sufjan really play all 25 minutes of Impossible Soul?

I'm going to bed now, but that clip should appear here when it's uploaded & processed. It's 1.12Gb though so may take a while:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm going to bed now, but that clip should appear here when it's uploaded & processed. It's 1.12Gb though so may take a while:

there we are now

I was at Mercury Rev doing Deserter Songs, in Vicar Street and kept wondering how Sufjan was getting on. I've a feeling he took half the audience from the Rev - they turned Vicar St into an all seater. They were pretty great in fairness. Played Carwash Hair during the encore.

Did Sufjan really play all 25 minutes of Impossible Soul?

They were pretty amazing last night weren't they!? Easily the best I've seen them. Will hopefully catch Sujan at Primavera anyway. Sounds like there was a lot of great music going on in Dublin last night!

They were pretty amazing last night weren't they!? Easily the best I've seen them. Will hopefully catch Sujan at Primavera anyway. Sounds like there was a lot of great music going on in Dublin last night!

Yeah, it was great. At first I thought his antics (punching the air, crusifiction poses etc) would be annoying, but in the end, they were amusing and oddly endearing. Opus 80, along with its long instrumental wig out, was deadly. And Grasshopper was cool. The lads down front were having a ball.

That said, this Sufjan song was in my head ALL DAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back