Help...? (5 Viewers)

Alan Remorse

my cat hasnt come home for 3 days now, and im starting to get really worried. I'm so distracted i cant sleep. Can anyone suggest how i can cheer myself up/ take my my mind off it/ make my cat return?

oh dear :(

I hope your cat returns soon . bear in mind that cats are fantastic at looking after themselves , so it may well show up soon .

is your cat old ? was it really really friendly to you the last time you saw it ?
cats know when they are going to die ( apart from when they get squashed by a car or something ) and they like to say goodbye before going off to die .

first things first , I would pop into some neighbours and ask them nicely to check their gardens and sheds for your cat . most cats are found very near to their owners homes - your cat could have gone into defensive hiding mode after another cat threatened it . or it could be hurt - when cats are injured they hide .

did you check EVERYWHERE in your house and garden. is there anywhere the cat could be ?

onew of our dogs went missing about 6 weeks ago, the other one missed him so much she wouldn't eat and basically pined away and died. the three women in my house were unbelievably upset I can tell you, not long ago we'd 2 dogs, now we've none!

I miss my doggies!

Yeah, that once happened to our dog. Suddenly went missing, then a quick check at the pound she was recovered. Turned out our neighbour had given to them! Bastard. Remember you have to check the pounds (for dogs) fairly soon 'cause they kill after 2 weeks or so.

Alan Remorse said:
my cat hasnt come home for 3 days now, and im starting to get really worried. I'm so distracted i cant sleep. Can anyone suggest how i can cheer myself up/ take my my mind off it/ make my cat return?
You could order a takeout from your local Chinese, you might meet moggie quicker than you thought...

my canary's got him. it'll cost you to get him back though.

birdcagecat.jpg

Our cat regularly disappears for up to 5 days at a time, we used to get really worried but she always comes back (so far...). The other cat gets really needy without her though, pain in the ass!

so has it showed up yet ?

if not , answer me this : is it male or female ? does it usually stay indoors ? is it neutered ? have you moved house recently ? how old is it and how long have you had it ?

spiritualtramp said:
highly original .

pat yourself on the back .
I can't, I'm busy munching on Moggie Chow Mein from my own local...;)

If originality was a prerequisite for Thumped this place would be a ghost town dahling...

huh, my cat disappeared a few weeks ago too. it was the same week as my godfather's funeral and I miss the cat more, is that wrong?!?

anyway, maybe something in the greater cork area is enticing cats to... Monaghan! To audition for the latest role in "Scaring The Locals And Eating All Their Sheep"! That only just occurred to me. I can sleep more easily now I know he's causing consternation somewhere, bless his little socks.

My ex girlfriends pussy went missing once, but we found it again :eek: :)
Liadain said:
huh, my cat disappeared a few weeks ago too. it was the same week as my godfather's funeral and I miss the cat more, is that wrong?!?

anyway, maybe something in the greater cork area is enticing cats to... Monaghan! To audition for the latest role in "Scaring The Locals And Eating All Their Sheep"! That only just occurred to me. I can sleep more easily now I know he's causing consternation somewhere, bless his little socks.

hey

i think i'm the only one who found that funny, don't worry they don't have a sense of humour here!
Escrow said:
My ex girlfriends pussy went missing once, but we found it again :eek: :)

I will fully accept on behalf of the male species that yes we sometimes find it hard to locate the clitoris. However if you would like to help me gain more experience........This is where you'd more than likely slap me across the face yes?
Liadain said:
jeez, I've heard of inability to find the clitoris, but really.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back