help.... (1 Viewer)

vondur.jpg

eenie meenie miney mo

andrew

actually - do us a big favour - check if my pedals and leads are actually in my guitar case when you get home will you? i thought i took them with me but now i'm not sure...oyyyy.

andrew

Shit I've been looking for those pics for 2 weeks now after the guy took them off his profile cos he was getting slagged too much. Amazing eyebrows though.
Best thing is I think the guy is from denmark (well his username was "guy from denmark" but has NYHC tattooed on his head.

the most fucked up thing about that guy is the fact he's plucking his eyebrows.
what kind of guy does that??
he looks like a hardcore marc almond

andrew

That looks like a girl to me?
Anyway Hornby has an earth crisis tattoo as well... The crossed spanner/rachet thing with "there is a war/ this is a weapon" written around it.... don't let the emo jumper/glasses combo fool you! It's actually hornby's fault that i'm as into earth crisis and morning again etc. as I am... so beware those emo guys... it's just a facade to help them take over the world with their beatdowns and straight edge righteousness!

nooly said:
he took them off his PROFILE because he was getting slagged too much? yet left them on his face?
I think that's the general idea of tattoos... altough i did see a feature once on a guy getting his facial tattoos lasered off..he was just left with a few bits here and there that wouldn't come off.. Tis way expensive though and mingin amounts of pain involved I would imagine :(

Anyway what am i talking about, I have a Stretch Arm Strong tattoo
I didn't KNOW they were going to tour with good charlotte alright. It is funny though.

I'm not only willing to bet it's a girl, I'm willing to bet it's the girl that nearly broke my ribs at a DS13 gig in London 2 or 3 years ago_Only she didn't have the tatoos then, and had a full head of hair.I'm pretty sure I have a photo of the person in question somewhere too.

liadian in reference to earth crisis, i suppose when we all listen to music we hold everything else we listen up to a certain banner, like if i think punk rock i think the ramones and everything gets judged by that level, if i think hardcore i think black flag and everyhting gets judged by that level, if i think death metal i think NILe, black metal slayer etc, so basically by listening to earth crisis you have not only damaged your ears with the reptitiveness of boring chugag chugga metal but also their 'standards' have become yours.

Conor a simple journey to their site will show you a 'voters poll' the question being, "what song will you be pounding most faces to in the pit", sorry but im hardline when it comes to shit like earth crisis, they make me vomit, fools.

And as for toughguys inside emo guys, dont think so boss, and straightedge, me? ha fuckin ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back