v/a: hardcore knockout 2, a genet sampler
v/a: assembly line music vol. 1
grease: soundtrack

i thank you
i can do:
catharsis: passion
earth crisis: all out war
earth crisis: breed the killers

i cant do this...elliott: false cathedrals...but i have their current cd if thats any good to ya.

have this...indecision: release the cure...but i think my cd is fucked up...i'll c if it will burn.

have this too. v/a: assembly line music vol. 1

You are a gentleman and a half trevor. So is everyone else who's sorted me out. That was my capsule record collection as it were... the stuff that I Really Couldn't Live Without.

So... I'm now looking for

elliott: false cathedrals
indecision: release the cure (possibly, depending on trev)
y/ my own lies: split
v/a: hardcore knockout 2

Any takers?

Capsule : adj.
  1. Highly condensed; very brief: a capsule description.
Capsule record collection: the barest essentials of my record collection; the bits I can't live without.
Nothing to do with time Ed. And that's apart from your interesting description of e.g. Isis, Elliott and Aphex Twin as macho hardcore shite. Nice one there. Go on the generalisations and stereotyping.

Oly, there's no way I'm introducing you to my mother now!

to be fair boss, i think he was talking about earth crisis and shit :)
but you should still totally unleash the firestorm on his ass for threatening to ban me from the ranalagh gafffff. i'll get you yet you burzum lookin motherfucker (ed not liiadain - she's more like the dude from Abruptum...youch!)
andrew

M.BISON said:
to be fair boss, i think he was talking about earth crisis and shit :)
spuded said:
the fuckin lot should really have been set in cement and fucked into the liffey
thusly, nein.

You'll have to explain more like the dude from Abruptum to me.

liadian indeed i was referring to macho hardcore shite earth crisis stylee, the rest of ur cd collection has been infected by the chugga chugga nonesense that has entered your brain. Earth crisis are an insult to punk/hc, an insult to anyone who actually likes metal (try listening to some proper metal, not metal by macho fools with short hair), they also if ya wanna get emo about it i find them insulting as a male. Fuck those guys trying to equate animal rights to pro-life bullshit. That band are to blame for a generation of people who think it's okay to fuck peoples heads in in the pit, chekc out their website, macho idiotic midel class white kid american fools, they dont know shit. Ahem sorry to anyone here who doesnt know the buzz with earth crisis but i despise them

Oh yeah andy f you know where i live, come and have a go ya bastid!

xConorx said:
I still don't get why people think they are pro-life. Karl, who wrote all their lyrics apart from one song on their on All Out War, openly advocated abortion being legal in many interviews.
Yeah but they are quite clearly morons like. Only thing is, theres a million other bands out there that are just as bad if not worse.

Oh and for Liadains sake, they are class, obviously.

Cause they are American.

Na possibly a slightly poor choice of word, although in reality I reckon it would stand up if put to the test, but really what I'm trying to say is that yer man Spuded is on the right tracks when it comes to Earth Crisis.

their shitty music?
just a suggestion

andrew
ps - downloaded 'lets get free' (my vinyl is long since gone) and the mix tape. 'mind sex' is still the worst thing in the entire world and yes it's an easy target, but the rest is pretty mediocre. at least the mixtape encouraged me to listen to notorious b.i.g.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back