Help unsigned band to number 1 (1 Viewer)

Do you work for the library?
It was Swedish.
It didnt work, the Sweders can all speak better English than what I can

There's the problem you should have got an english one if you want to speak better english than the sweders.

I don't work for the library but my godfather is head librarian for the whole of Ireland so I might be able to pull some strings if you know what I mean.

There's the problem you should have got an english one if you want to speak better english than the sweders.

I don't work for the library but my godfather is head librarian for the whole of Ireland so I might be able to pull some strings if you know what I mean.

I'll PM you my PRSI number, bank account details etc..
See what you can do.

Now, that's just not true, I used to work in the ilac and still have contacts on the ground floor, even though the library is on the second floor...you know
what i mean. All records are erased after 4 years, so just leave the linguaphone on the counter and leg it. The barriers haven't worked in
years, it's just for 'effect', just like the cctv. Lay low till it all blows over
(i'd give it about a week or so), go back and rejoin. No problem.

Godfather of all the libraries, theres no such thing.

As always hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Davit.

Now, that's just not true, I used to work in the ilac and still have contacts on the ground floor, even though the library is on the second floor...you know
what i mean. All records are erased after 4 years, so just leave the linguaphone on the counter and leg it. The barriers haven't worked in
years, it's just for 'effect', just like the cctv. Lay low till it all blows over
(i'd give it about a week or so), go back and rejoin. No problem.

Godfather of all the libraries, theres no such thing.

As always hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Davit.

I got "Wally the Hairy-Nosed Wombat" and "Giraffes at Home" from Wexford library in 1977. Brought Wally back during an amnesty in the early 90s sometime, I think Giraffes is still knocking around somewhere in my parents' house

Have they since been unsigned by Universal? Poor kids...

I think all entrants have to sign to Universal before the thing starts so the winners record is gauranteed to be out on that label.

Not really that big a deal since I can't imagine any other label wanting to touch a You're A Star winner.

Tut, tut.

nannymcphee1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back