Help finding Boris Beloney! (1 Viewer)

mackle

Right, I am really dying to read that zine. Any issue of it would do. So if anyone has a spare copy of it or has it in their distro could I buy it off you. Oh and I'm sure Red Ink has it but I wont be in Dublin till at least late June.

So Help!

Ciaran Mackle said:
Right, I am really dying to read that zine. Any issue of it would do. So if anyone has a spare copy of it or has it in their distro could I buy it off you. Oh and I'm sure Red Ink has it but I wont be in Dublin till at least late June.

So Help!

i'm buying the rights to it, gonna make a book and sell it to students and trendys, me and stephen are retiring to the maldives for some serious debating on the profits.

oh shit said:
i'm buying the rights to it, gonna make a book and sell it to students and trendys, me and stephen are retiring to the maldives for some serious debating on the profits.

Stephens too lazy to stop you taking all the profits!

You releasing a new zine anytime soon? Seek Sound Shelter got a good write up in my zine reviews for my next one.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Stephens too lazy to stop you taking all the profits!

You releasing a new zine anytime soon? Seek Sound Shelter got a good write up in my zine reviews for my next one.

my next zine take the form of a lethal virus, it's gonna be deadly.

fucking way better since ya left! ha ha only messin.
i hear your getting on well....ya having fun?
where are you now? and is your email still edjagit@hotmail??? cuz ive been meanin to send ya mail but couldnt remember what the hell your address is.
anyway same ol same ol.

having a deadly time. i was in lichenstien for 5 minutes today. its only 5 mintues long. im in austria now. mad laff.... re the web cam, lauren has been paying premium prices so dont think ull be getting anything for free. and edjagit is my sex cam address. if u want to send me mail send it to fnmhotline at hotmail dot com. hey ross u better make sure theres a copy of both boris and bogul in my room for when i get back. and also ross, u up to any other projects? if so, how are they going? dont mention yer exams in yer reply, please spare us etc, we dont care...

oh, just read yer post, sorry, thought u sed something about bogul relase, not boris...

ed in mouth said:
lauren has been paying premium prices so dont think ull be getting anything for free.

aye, that 2 yoyo's a month is bleedin me dry!

when will you be back, big boy? (or should i keep our nicknames for each other under wraps.........)

ill be on irish soil on the 18th....but heading straight to the SFX for the convention. you gonna be around?

Ah ya know how it is man...swamped under with exams man...porty at sorcha's man...

In other news: projects are not making progress. I don't have much time to do anything, and I spent all my money on craic and hoes maybe next week...whenya bak again? July?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back