Hello and Goodbye (1 Viewer)

the bongo

It's my last day of work in Kuwait. I'm going on Holiday tomorrow for 6 weeks, not to go on holiday, but to have it act as a buffer, for the terrible scarring of my time in the middle-east, before I get back to civilization. I am so fucking relieved, despite the fact that they still owe me loads of money, and I may never see it.

So who now will be the Thumped Arabic representative?

That was fast. I have indeed, working for Sheikhs making a TV station. And, Thank you.

Osama Van Halen might be able to move out there and knock some sense into everybody with some Iraq'n'roll moves, sheikh-in' his Djibouti; he'd take the whole thing very Syria-sly. Oman, it'd be great.

I'm going on Holiday tomorrow for 6 weeks, not to go on holiday, but to have it act as a buffer, for the terrible scarring of my time in the middle-east, before I get back to civilization.

A friend of the missus here has a mate who choppers soldiers and used bodybags out of shitstorms in Iraq.
He does this same decompression shit when he comes off a tour of duty... but like he is sitting in a chopper getting shot at and things. Unbelievably chilled out guy whenever I see him.

But you are saying even just being out there though has you badly strung out though? I suppose it might. Kidnappings and the like.
Yack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back