Hell (1 Viewer)

Queen Buzzo said:
You're going to hell, but there's a bit of leverage..... they let you choose which you're going to have to listen to for all eternity. So which is it gonna be?

Sorry, supposed to post a poll:

Say choose between Crowded House, M People, Beautiful South, a Michael Bolton/Vonda SHeppard mix album. Or something else.

Micheal Bolton.

In for a penny,in for a pound....

playing in my hell would be..
crowded house
the lighthouse family
fuckin bastard travis
that guy who sings abut having a bad day
maroon5
savage garden
will smith
mariah carey
michael bolton
natasha bedingfield
manic street preachers
shaggy
pan pipes from the fuckin andes
chris de burgh
them 3 american bald guys who had that song in 1997 that was played for two years..'dont let go, youve got the music in you'..that one.
black eyed peas

hell.

i really like "hazard" by richard marx.

i remember the summer it was in the charts i was working in a toolshop on capel street. Ahhh memories.

Good lookin fella too, stylish hair.

3898_f_frodo1_thumb.jpg

"Where's my fucking Ring you Ponce??"

bwstandinghallway.jpg

"I swear, I left her by the river..."

Look how teeny they are.

"Hey Bungalow Bill, what did you kill, Bungalow Bill".

Just the chorus, on repeat. Forever.

Hell.

Queen Buzzo said:
Say choose between Crowded House, M People, Beautiful South, a Michael Bolton/Vonda SHeppard mix album. Or something else.

Of those dudes, Crowded House and The Beautiful South are ok.
M People - Elegant Slumming is a bad record.

Hell for me

Matchbox 20
Chris 'The' Burgh
Moloko
Morcheeba
Westlife/Boyzone/Walsh cunt stuff

not so much albums, but i'd have to listewn to q102 and that wank-stain upon humanity, jason mane and his "hilarious","quirky" jokes. and text requests for mariah carey from loved-up skangers out knacker dringing.

i hope that when i get to hell there'll be a continuous loop of in-a-gadda-da-vida, but i bet it'll be scooter's version of the logical song or james (rhymes with) blunt or whatever. they're bound to play some danzig down there, which is fine by me...

heheh used to have to listen to that station in work all the time.Its absolutely dire.
xsteox said:
not so much albums, but i'd have to listewn to q102 and that wank-stain upon humanity, jason mane and his "hilarious","quirky" jokes. and text requests for mariah carey from loved-up skangers out knacker dringing.

Mick Hucknall was there doing some psuedo Spanish shit.Even my Ma was down for some bats and chains action on him.
righteous harmony said:
it might have been some kinda hallucination... but i think i just heard pat kenny say that simply red AND michael bolton are gonna be on the late late show! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back