healthyglow plz (1 Viewer)

ponderosa

(Retired)
Hallo, my nails are in bits and hair lacklustre. Apart from water-exercise-sleep, anyone know of pills or potions to give me shiny hoof and mane? ta

Apparently the intake of manjuice makes you happy. Doesn't matter how it's taken either.

I'll stick with the exercise myself, but if there's any pretty ladies feeling a bit grumpy, pm me.

PM, not PMS.

Oh, and Vitamin er, um, y'know the one for the hair and nails. The girl in the Healh Shop will know.

I'm not making it up! 'Twas in some journal or other recently.

Can't remember where but I thought it was worth mentioning. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it.

(Visions of LaLa getting a telling off by her employers by googling +happiness +manjuice). Just don't click the images button.

Try using that Voluptuo supplement Glenda Gilson used to make her boobs bigger - according to her

"The only side effects were that my hair, nails and skin were in better condition, though that may have been due to the amount of water I was drinking. Whatever it was, I felt great. Taking Voluptuo has changed my life"

Ta guyses.

Apparently the intake of manjuice makes you happy. Doesn't matter how it's taken either.

While I am of course aware that "manjuice" is the solution to all of life's problems, it's not what I was looking for in this instance. ;)

"Voluptuo"

(snigger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back