headphones (1 Viewer)

lemonbravo

Website
www.analogheart.net
I've lost my cx300's in-ear headphoneys.
Would like to replace with something better perhaps, in the same price range (under €50).
Just for ipod/travelling and not what.

Any suggestions????
thank you.

Had to get a new pair the other week as the last ones gave up.

Got a pair of CX300II in Argos for something like €51.99 (I also bought insurance on them as they're the one thing that will break within a year/2 years.

The stinker is when I checked out HMV on Grafton St. selling the same pair for €39.99. In the longer term I'm better off when I get these current ones replaced through Argos insurance.

I have an ear-phones question. Does anyone else have the same problem with me with those in-ear headphones that have the buds on them? Basically, my earholes seem to be too big for them or something, because even with the largest buds, I can't get enough contact to hear any bass using these, unless I want to make them VERY uncomfortable.
Now the regular iPod type ones that just use a pad and no buds - grand. These are shit headphones of course, as they are fucked after a year, but I can hear what I need from them and they don't get uncomfortable. I use them in the gym no bother.
My current pair of these is fucked from the fact that they don't last for shit though, so I have to get new headphones. Anyone know of any good in-ear pad type phones, like the iPod ones?

I have the opposite problem where I need to use the smallest buds, same problem with plugs too, none of the standard ones with stay in my ears. I would presume Sennheiser would make a pad type earphone that'd be decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back