Hayfever solidarity thread (1 Viewer)

Not sure if its a cure or if you just stop feeling the symptoms but I find a few pints works well.

Apart from this, a swift punch to the nose is a temporary solution.

I got hayfever on a nightclub dancefloor before.

....I was dancing with a girl when I sneezed uncontrollably and head-butted her so hard she fell unconscious. She then collapsed in my arms and I just pretended we were dancing....

In fairness to everything else, if you start taking preventative measures in February or March you should be grand for the Summer. If you leave it too late & hay fever season begins then nothing seems to work because most remedies take time to build up a resistance to pollen but we've given up on them as not working before they even get a chance because we're all thick and we want an instant solution to a problem we could have fixed before it even started.

Happy hay fever sneason everybody. I think we should do a sneeze-kindle this year instead of buying everybody a gift. It's too expensive and you start to forget the true nature of hay fever sneason - Sneezing.

Oh wow, I didn't even realise it had started.. must be because I take 2 of these homeopathy capsules ("marshmallow"!) a day. Check them.. they must work!

I dont get it too bad just on random days I'll be sneezing uncontrollably and my eyes water like crazy then which everyone seems to think I'm trying not to cry about something and I cant stop sneezing long enough to tell them.

I used to suffer when I was a kid alot more. I find that green tea is great for getting your nasal clear (and well a nasal spray too ;) ) but I do keep a watch out for when its bad so try and spend as little time outside then as possible

Anyone suffering really badly from hayfever right now? I'm in bits and I can't tell if its a cold or hayfever, but I have my usual symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back