hats (1 Viewer)

i quite like this. the beard too
mens-sun-hats.jpg

I'd like to link this to the coat thread and report that today I saw a guy wearing a long grey tweed coat and grey flat-cap(similar to below). He was about 30 and quite small and skinny and did not, I repeat, did not look cool. He looked like an extra from The Wind That Shakes the Barley.

It's a fine line. Be careful.

51m7MvXlaHL._AA280_.jpg

while i was in the stephens green centre looking for a jacket earlier today i saw a shop selling nothing but hats. that might be worth a look.

if the zip on a jacket zips up the other side that doesnt mean its a girly jacket does it?

while i was in the stephens green centre looking for a jacket earlier today i saw a shop selling nothing but hats. that might be worth a look.

if the zip on a jacket zips up the other side that doesnt mean its a girly jacket does it?

unless it's inside out

I would urge caution. AA Gill once gave some sound advice on the dangers of using clothes to bridge the gap between how cool you are and how cool you want to be. If you wear a hat in ireland people will stone you for thinking you're better than they are.

A hat is the most difficult of accessories to get right, take it from a five time most stylish man on thumped award winner like myself. This year the viking horned helmet has become retro again and will be seen in all the happening spots around town.

190851.jpg

It's practical and unique.

or you could go for this I find it sums up my personality perfectly

05180_big.jpg

There's just something about the form and the lines you know, Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back