Hate Of The City Thread! (1 Viewer)

I've got sole responsibilty for the chisler this week(her mam went to Denmark today)but I've just been rsvped from her auntie to do the biz next Saturday.Its on,
OLP I want to here some lyrics from you.I may bring a guitar.

Skoolz for foolz also.You either rock or ye don't.Pussies!

Fuck it,few cans and not cold.Thats it there.

Due to some Cock-wit in Louth I know have a rotten English exam on Saturday morning so this is gonna be extra sweet!

Due to some Cock-wit in Louth I know have a rotten English exam on Saturday morning so this is gonna be extra sweet!

It has just been pointed out to me that it is exactly twenty years this week since I did my leaving cert......:(

It has just been pointed out to me that it is exactly twenty years this week since I did my leaving cert......:(

Exact ditto.Except I bonked off cidering for 3 of the 9 exams.what a moron I was.And now I'm broke.Thank god cans are cheapish.

30 years since mine LOL
The headmaster said to me when I asked for a reference did he want me to lie and I said Yes!

Mine was ten years ago as well. Good luck with it, chris.

ooh. tempting. saturday is the day before i'm 21. where is the boathouse?

As soon as ye walk in through the front gates, turn left and continue walking, ignore the bridge on your right and keep going. There will be a wooden structure in front of you, that's the boathouse.

Alternatively, you can just go to the front gates for 2pm, and there will be a few of us there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back