Happy Birthday, Kirstie! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
Happy Birfday Kuuuuursteee. I'm giving my monitor a birthday hug right nfkndoz.

Mac tinted lip conditioners: And are they any good? I just lost my lipgloss the other night and need a new one.

Also could someone what's a good mascara please? I was looking at that maybelline 2 step stuff and it looks like a trick to make me feel less lashy if I happen to buy one that only involves one step.

A present for Kirstie's birthday:

danzafall.jpg

aoifed said:
Happy Birfday Kuuuuursteee. I'm giving my monitor a birthday hug right nfkndoz.

Mac tinted lip conditioners: And are they any good? I just lost my lipgloss the other night and need a new one.

Also could someone what's a good mascara please? I was looking at that maybelline 2 step stuff and it looks like a trick to make me feel less lashy if I happen to buy one that only involves one step.

I bought the lip conditioner recently, and it smells like cake icing, which is enough for me. Colour just a little bit too subtle, but doesn't dry your lips out. Nice stuff. I like.

jane said:
I bought the lip conditioner recently, and it smells like cake icing, which is enough for me. Colour just a little bit too subtle, but doesn't dry your lips out. Nice stuff. I like.
not enough shine for me, but it doesn't flake when you apply too much and pout excessively, which can only be a good thing,

harppy bithday, kristie!

anthony! you know me so well, that you know that my ideal man is cross between chevy and steve. Sort of Stevy Cheve.

no they don't! They both have pensive expressions and are shot in B&W but they're not alike really at all - look at the jawlines. I'll give you the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back