happinness...? (1 Viewer)

Last I heard he handed a triple tag through-the-table eliminator to the Dudley Boys having ambushed Gold medal winner Curt Engle from behind. Oooh, Missus! Where's Jake the Snake when you need him.*

*On crack and broke, trivia fans..

please be careful keeror...I've lost a friend to wrestling...at first he just wanted to have a laugh and see what all the hullaballoo was all about...getting up early on saturday mornings to watch The Hour Of Power and stuff...he thought it was pretty funny...then I would catch him watching it in complete darkness under the cover of night...he said "You have to admire the athleticism of it though..."
Then he saw China...my god how his eyes lit up...I knew then he was hooked. Her six pack, her thunderous thighs, her demonic hairstyle...the real world could no longer compete with the WWF...he now wears a WWF t-shirt tucked into his jeans when he goes out...for god's sake be careful. don't let them get to you too !

stone cold turned from the wwf to the wcw/ecw alliance causing disgust and outrage amonst all us wwf fans. but the rock is back on tonights raw is war so our souls are saved.
*if you smell, what the rock is cooking*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back