H20...GO!...AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

trev

Since 1999
Listening to a download of the new H20 album...some belters in there...fuck all filler bar the annoying audio clips...theres a song that matt skiba comes in on and its simply devine.

Thank You.

it was produced by the guitarist out of new found glory also, matt skiba and h20 does sound a little odd though dont exactly go hand in hand

it was produced by the guitarist out of new found glory also, matt skiba and h20 does sound a little odd though dont exactly go hand in hand

listen to the tune kids...it works brilliantly.

ah yeah i look forward to hearing it used to be quite into h20 and the trio so im sure it'll work out nicely, i've heard alot of good stuff about this album also

I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago (yet, trying to get some money together to pre-order the white vinyl pressing)...and it's amazing! Dunno about you lot, but i think that this might be the best H2O album ever.

Such a fantasic album. Can't believe there was a full page of people spelling their name with a zero, though. It was tense stuff up until the last post. Fair play, AnarchoBob.

Aye Portstewart is nice, even tho i can't stad that pack of bastards that are the holiday people. Some are good, but most of 'em get on my nerves.

Hahaha yeah. It's so bad on Sundays with all those jerks on the promenade in their cars just to be seen by everyone else. I imagine it being close to what it was like when everybody started getting cars back in the day.

It probably was the same. But ye know, the old folks while waiting to die need to entertain themselves, so came up with that stupid thing that is 'Sunday people watching'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back