Guitarist wanted [Dublin] (1 Viewer)

raindog

I'm in a group called Your Heart is a Drum Machine and we're on the look out for a guitar player, mostly involving lead work.
We have a 30 - 40 minute set so far with 6 songs currently being worked on and another 6 - 8 songs written.

We jam twice a week and record/mix them. We have a decent rehearsal place in Tallaght with a good setup letting us jam from 8/9pm (sometimes earlier, depending on people's work schedules) until late.

Current guitarist is emigrating.

You can hear some tunes from our live jams here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And some of the other songs (recorded on my home setup with a different singer) which are written and in line to be added into the live set are here too:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Vocals and transport are a plus. Looking for someone willing to commit and get involved more than showing up when necessary. Age range of the members is in the 30s, so probably won't suit those of you blessed with youth.

If you don't work on songs at home or get involved in planning, then this isn't for you. Experience with recording/midi/electronic music is ideal.

Anyone interested can PM me here or email [email protected]

Thanks.

You've got a lovely Cocteau Twins and Sigur Ros vibe on some of those tunes. I'd head in that direction. I don't like the straight down the line songs with the female singer, sorry to say. Just my opinion. I'd love to play in your band on some of the other stuff though.

You've got a lovely Cocteau Twins and Sigur Ros vibe on some of those tunes. I'd head in that direction. I don't like the straight down the line songs with the female singer, sorry to say. Just my opinion. I'd love to play in your band on some of the other stuff though.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back