Guitarist looking for band (1 Viewer)

simi

Dublin based guitarist looking for band or others - especially bass/drums/keys - to get something on the go. Into new wave, post-punk, scuzzy garagey surf, methed-up blues failures etc.
Ideal situation is a 3-piece that jams for fun and gigs now and then, puts out some tapes and sounds like the house band in a 1986 buddy cops vampire movie.
Sound good? Get in touch!

Hey It's I'm Denise, me and a guitarist Adam is putting together a band we've not been in a band yet but we want to get the experience and it'l be a bit of fun! ill be the singer.
me and Adam have just been doing a few covers ourselves were hoping when we get member we can write some original, rehearse and hopefully start gigging! me and Adam are 20, so we need a guitarist bassist and drummer . If it sounds like something you would be up for let me know,and our influences would be metallica, Foo fighters, creed,red hot chilli peppers,
You me at six, Rise Against,Nickleback, ,paramore , greenday blink182 Killswitch Engage and evanescence. and so much more but thatss a few were based in dublin

sounds cool, still looking? i play bass and could probably manage a few simple kyboard melody lines and stuff. i also have a sampler (think awful cliche tv samples in EVERY SINGLE SONG) and like to mess around with tapes loops if you're into more out there sounds :--) you'd be thinking more original stuff as opposed to covers ya?

Last edited:
Hey - thanks for the reply, it's actually been ages since I posted this, I'm actually stuck into something else now! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back