Guitarist (FEMALE) wanted for rock band in Southern California (1 Viewer)

tallship

On the Beaches of Super Sunny Southern San Clement
Website
oceansapart.us
One never knows where they are going to find the next member of their complement.

I suppose the best thing to do is just to post the ad here, and if someone is serious about coming out to Super Sunny Southern California to rock in a rippin' band then here is her chance!

Here's a link to some of my old stuff: http://tallship.net/music/mine

Here's a link to me a myspace: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7393825

The Band is tracking in the studio around the end of next month. The songs in the link above aren't neccessarily indicative of the stuff we're currently doing - those are recordings of old stuff, but it gives you an idea of what I sound like as a vocalist.

My phone number is listed on my profile page at myspace - extension 665 goes directly to my cell phone.

Looking forward to hearing from you, 24/7, at your earliest convenience.

let's !ironyyy this out and get back on track okay?

No, this is not a joke, I'm looking across the Atlantic now for our next guitarist (We're a two guitar band).

veryslowey said:
ask vinnie - shes looking for new bnad and good weather

Who is Vinnie? I didn't see her in the members list. The only Vinnie I saw there was a male guitarist for the band, "The Jimmy Cake" - a Vincent Dermody.

Do you know what handle this, "Vinnie" you are talking about uses here? Do you have other contact information for her?

FancyGoods said:
maybe they want to sound like the cranberries

If we do, at least we have a website under a domain registration that didn't expire on 26 Feb (three days ago LOL!) - like yours ;) What up wit dat dude? No more COMPACTRISC.NET?

Is that now a defunct record company? Or did you just forget to pay the renewal on the domain reg? ;)

All the best :)

SodaPop said:
What I meant was How come you want a girl guitarist...?

oic :)

To replace one exiting member w/a member from the same sex. The fan base rather expects a girl in the band. Keeping things as close to the same is a good thing in that regard.

For example, I remember when Great White's original bassist was fired, they hired someone that looked just like him to avoid more questions and notice than absolutely neccessary.

ahh good 'ol Mozilla..

Suffice it to say I'm a lazy cheapskate.
However, I did recently sell my domain to a Japanese Pottery company for a tidy sum.

This is, of course, a lie.
However I do eat 6 weetabix for breakfast. Nobody can take that away from me.

tallship said:
If we do, at least we have a website under a domain registration that didn't expire on 26 Feb (three days ago LOL!) - like yours ;) What up wit dat dude? No more COMPACTRISC.NET?

Is that now a defunct record company? Or did you just forget to pay the renewal on the domain reg? ;)

All the best :)

Re: Guitarist (MALE) wanted for rock bnad in Southern Cork

ballsack said:
ROFLMAOPMP!!!!!!

Hey that's pretty good I like that :) Thanks :)

What about that contact info for "Vinnie" - I would like to get ahold of her, so if you got a link to her profile or even just her handle here that would really be appreciated.

ROFLMAOPMP yourself

to get in touch of cloth with Vinnie post on the general bnorad she doesnt look at any other bits of thumed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back