Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockin' in the Free World

• Country Home

• Drive Back

• Total voters
i think i read somewhere it has the horn section from the bluenotes band... not sure really. i havent bought a new NY album since broken arrow. have i missed any good guitar solos?

Living With War was great, big live rocking... no solos leap to mind, the whole thing was about the 100 people singing in the background... but I'm sure there was something in there... best track "Lets Impeach The President", totally worth checking out, really bizzare brilliant record

Looks like there are "rumours" of a european tour in 2008!

didn't like Praire Wind much either, thought the Heart of Gold film gave it a better outting... but even then it was all a bit meh... Did you ever here Are You Passionate? It's meant to stink... I'm sort of curious in a 'how bad can it be?' way

Silver And Gold is his best of the last ten years or so, and that's all folky acoustic stuff

didn't like Praire Wind much either, thought the Heart of Gold film gave it a better outting... but even then it was all a bit meh... Did you ever here Are You Passionate? It's meant to stink... I'm sort of curious in a 'how bad can it be?' way

Silver And Gold is his best of the last ten years or so, and that's all folky acoustic stuff

no, havent heard are you passionate? either. i know i have met someone who liked it, i forget who

you bet yr sweet ass he's touring...he'll be in TO for three dates in Nov, and i'll be at all 3 if it kills me. tickets went for up to $185cdn, seen craigslist offers of $900 for a pair...madness.

just heard last night the shows will be 4 hours long, with the 1st hour being his wife and the remainder divided up between 1st half acoustic and 2nd half electric.

i dunno whether to go for cortez the killer or change your mind. what factors should i consider?

cortez - searing
change - subtle

cortez - kinda downbeat
change - kinda downbeat

you bet yr sweet ass he's touring...he'll be in TO for three dates in Nov, and i'll be at all 3 if it kills me. tickets went for up to $185cdn, seen craigslist offers of $900 for a pair...madness.

just heard last night the shows will be 4 hours long, with the 1st hour being his wife and the remainder divided up between 1st half acoustic and 2nd half electric.

Sounds deadly.
185 canadian is like 20 euro is'nt it?

i disagree with you both re the cod reggae. did you call yourself cinnamon boy after cinnamon girl? i suppose its obvious really.

i still havent made up my mind on the solos.

i disagree with you both re the cod reggae. did you call yourself cinnamon boy after cinnamon girl? i suppose its obvious really.

i still havent made up my mind on the solos.

I think it's cool. That bit and the whole of Evening Coconut, it's like "holiday" Neil Young. :)

I did, yeah. Pretty gay name, I know. I needed to register quickly to PM someone about an ad and it was the first thing that came in to my head. And it was at a time when all I listened to was Neil Young.

The solo in Revolution Blues always makes the hairs on my neck stand up, it matches the anger in the lyrics perfectly.

he's a mutron octave divider,and he uses valves that were meant for a much bigger amp than his little tweed deluxe is meant to take,so they drive the shite out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back