Guitar mods(Cork)? (1 Viewer)

Green Goblin

I was considering picking up one of the Vintage Modified Jazzmasters, as I really liked the feel of them and they're affordable and importantly considerably lighter than a full on Jazzmaster, but I'd really like to get a proper Floating Trem put in, or some kind of Trem. I can get the Trem itself fairly cheap, but Routing it could be awkward and some of the pickguard will probably need to be cut off.

I was also considering one of the cheap Xavieres, but they're quite noisy and would need shielding.

I don't have a ton of money so if this turns out too expensive I'll just give it a miss. I don't mind travelling a little(as far as Limerick for example) if I can get a decent job done cheaply. I know there's a good Luthier in Carrigaline, but don't have his details the buses there are a bit awkward though and it's not on the way to anywhere else(Lim is on the way home to Clare).

there's an identical thread posted about this about a month ago Green Goblin. Somebody wanting to install a trem on a Jazzmaster or moding a cheap Xaviere. Check it out. Some good advice in there.

you want this one?

0302800550_xl.jpg

Bigsby would be way easier to fit to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back