GTA 4 Weird! (1 Viewer)

Stantoclause

Theres a fucked up bit in this game for anyone who has played it, you can fly out to the statue of liberty and then jump out onto the ledge of it and you walk through this door and go up a ladder and theres a BEATING HEART inside it, whats that all about, its fucked up i tells ya. Another weird thing is, one of the missions, one of the blokes thats legging it around with ya goes i havent seen this much action since Carlow and then the second time he says it he says Belfast. Mad stuff.

i believe he was reffering to the time you got arrested in carlow
l_52ad65f13acb21438e0cae5a40a47bcb.jpg

Jaysis Steve, how long did it take us to crash the helicopter just right then hop out and land on the ledge that night!!! Fukk!!! Well worth it though, especially when you launch a rocket at the heart and millions on little computer people die screaming...trust me, it's a lot funnier than you'd expect!!!

Jaysis Steve, how long did it take us to crash the helicopter just right then hop out and land on the ledge that night!!! Fukk!!! Well worth it though, especially when you launch a rocket at the heart and millions on little computer people die screaming...trust me, it's a lot funnier than you'd expect!!!
Yeah it was mad alrite, remember i caught the helicopter pilot between the eyes with the sniper rifle, back of the net, the helicopter went plummeting to the ground and then up in flames, was class!

have ya met
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
yet ?

Hey Stanto, I heard ya been working on some new prank phone calls, any chance of wanging a few of em up here or are you planning an official release?

Me too!
Incredible game.
I read that when you go into the statue you unlock an 'I *heart* LC' tshirt.
Thats right, but you have to go in at the bottom of the statue, the pigs come after you if you fly over to it though, fuckin wankers, but you can just leg it and go for the tshirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back