ground zero. (1 Viewer)

gipetto

Website
www.geocities.com
Go to it. Support the arts ya know. Calzino Fiasco, Linchpin, Cool DJ's, funky records etc. Beers and Spirits.
www.calzinofiasco.homestead.com
www.listen.to/linchpin.
Rock.

yeah it should be good. four quid to see the bands and stay boozing listening to the good tunes til 2 in the am. 3 quid just for the club.
spinning compact and vinyl discs tonight will be Joe from kosmonout with a penchant for metal 'n rock, Mero, i'm not sure what music he'll be playing but he has a whole shop of it to borrow from, and jane who'll have a mixed bag of aural delights for your .. erm .. listening .. pleasure.

you're not invited hag. you're too rude. you should have leanrt your lesson but you refused. you sit at the back and make faces. you black out your teeth with markers to scare the children. you're not invited. you don't eat turf or fuck your sister. hands up who likes dischord. not me you say. you can't come.

i don't like most of the bands on dischord, true. but there's this ep i've had for years called margin walker and it still kicks the living shit out of most everything... am i mad? or just caught in a rut?....

YOU'RE NOT INVITED.
i'm close enough to smell the pizza and taste the leeches. how's that?

yes. yes of course. you're still not invited. i own this town. don't forget.

what kind of humour are you in? for gods sake man.

your breath smells of foreskin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back