Groom and Crumb, the Boom Boom Room, Sep 27 2007 (1 Viewer)

This was lots of fun.

Solo Spook was great - well done Alo - Crumb were very enjoyable and Groom, as usual, were fantastic and very entertaining, you guys always seem to be having so much fun.

Thanks to all y'all for coming down. We had a great time. Nice to see a lot of our good friends there.

It was also great for us in Groom to be playing together again.

Solo Spook was fantastic as Squiggle said and Crumb were as awesome as ever.

That was the last 5 piece groom gig for at least six months as Ruan is off on his travels.

Brian can do the work of two drummers, though.

Thanks again to those who came along.

Great show.

Solo Spook was mad, filled in the gaps in me head. Good buh.

Here Crumb, what was that song you played and had to restart due to fawlty rickenbackering? In an ideal world that song would top the pop charts so it would.

And as for the Wil McDermot experiance... Dont get me started!
Good that Brian will be on his own, there was too much messin' from that corner, those two should be separated, they are distracting the whole class!

that was 'Fecky the Ninth' Ian...available on our long-player 'evenings and weekends'.

good night overall. me head's banging now though.
liked Grooms 2 headed drummer routine!!

That were deadly, Groom were amazing, really cool thing yas have going there. Finally got to see the spook even if it was solo. Crumb were really good although I only seen half the set. I even got a poster to take home with me too.

Between their website and their myspace I think I have most of it now.

(I'll gerrih)

I don't play bass on the album, but for a small fee if you send the CD to me I'll overdub my basslines, with mistakes, plectrum drops and inappropriate use of a big muff pedal, over the record so you can have the full Crumb 2007 experience...

I don't play bass on the album, but for a small fee if you send the CD to me I'll overdub my basslines, with mistakes, plectrum drops and inappropriate use of a big muff pedal, over the record so you can have the full Crumb 2007 experience...

Will you also have your ass call Snakeybus? That was spectacular.

i had a great gig, just in case nobody noticed, really good fun. i was rusty though. we'll try and get some more gigs soon. flash! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

flash_gordon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back