Grindhouse Trailer (1 Viewer)

do'h, i was just going to post this.this film looks like the greatest film ever made. rose mcgowen with an assault rifle for a prostethic leg is the best thing ever.|..| .|..|

there's a decent wikipedia entry on it

the danny trejo stuff is part of the trailers in the middle - i really want to be danny trejo when i grow up

this already makes me want to watch crazy shit again.. anyone else getting their thirst for horror back?? i'd kinda gone of it for the last year or so

this already makes me want to watch crazy shit again.. anyone else getting their thirst for horror back?? i'd kinda gone of it for the last year or so
Got my festival ticket for this year's horrorthon now. 24 horror movies in 5 days. Never felt like going for the full thing before, but damn if I didn't really want to do it this year.

What are they showing at Horrorathon this year????

Am I right in thinking that the grindhouse thing is the name for two seperate films one directed by Tarantino and one by Roderiguez, or is it one film half directed by Tarantino and half by Roderiguez???

I remember reading someting about it in Empire, they wanted it to be a double feature.

Would that then lead us to believe that the secret film will be Saw 3 ??

I never bothered with Saw 2 do to all the horrible feed back I got from it but i did enjoy Saw 1.

this film looks good but unfortunately my hatred for tarantino may put me off this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back