GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

SheHadShakes

Okay i mightn't have got the message across in the last post. This project is my baby and my life. I am creating the best band that ever exsisted. The most amazingly talented musicians, the most creative artists on the planet and the most f''''k'n dedermined motherf'''kers EVER !!! this band is gunna be a legend, coz this era needs a record breakin spine chillin blow ur head off kinda band. But I NEED the people, not jus musicians but people who wanna make this band their whole life, perfectionists, enthusiasts, geniuses.. evry member of the band must be perfect in their on way and absolutely adore music. Music is the key to immortality. We need people who wanna be part of the music. And if thats you we need you NOW coz time is ticking away and i dunno how long I've got left and this is the life long goal.... So reply to the god damn ad....... immediatley..

I play guitar and i write music and i've got another guitarist lined up, But watever u wanna play is good, I'm 19, shes 21, were both in city centre, dublin.

I listen to everything and anything, but mostly stuff like the strokes, the music, the killers, inme, idlewild, pearl jam, temple of the dog, audioslave, nirvana, pixies, doors, zepplin,primal scream, smashing pumpkins, alice in chains, iggy pop, the hives,joy division, sisters of mercy, sound garden, lacuna coil, katatonia, opeth, deep purple, bob dylan, eric clapton, neil young, sabbath, lynyrd skynyrd.... and some irish trad bands, like clannad, tamlin, dervish etc. and i like some stuff like massive attack,faithless,square pusher etc. so a bit of everything.... anyway if ur at all interested i thing the best thing to do is jus the 3 of us jam 4 a while and if it works, it works, if it doesnt it doesnt !!! so text or ring me on 0860555289, if ur up for it. cheers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back