Got Media Fatigue?? (1 Viewer)

FUCK YOU GRANNY, BUY ME A METEOR MOBILE PHONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. CAN’T YOU HEAR MY ACCENT, I’M BETTER THAN YOU, YOU STUPID OLD CUNT.

frankly im sick of grafton st looking like a beautiful, pristine ice skating rink outside the vodafone shop. that ad was clearly made by people who have never been to dublin before.

the lights on Grafton St. are deadly though

if you need a quick media fix, watch the ad breaks on Nick Jr at the moment, if normal adverts are crack for the soul, these are like crystal meth for the mind... no wonder all the kids are acting funny

frankly im sick of grafton st looking like a beautiful, pristine ice skating rink outside the vodafone shop. that ad was clearly made by people who have never been to dublin before.

Or maybe someone who listened to a greatly exaggerated report of the general slipperyness of those white tiles on a wet day - if all of Grafton Street was paved in them it would be almost as good as a skating rink, at least when wet.

I'm refusing to watch anything but Discovery Channel these days.

the lights on Grafton St. are deadly though

if you need a quick media fix, watch the ad breaks on Nick Jr at the moment, if normal adverts are crack for the soul, these are like crystal meth for the mind... no wonder all the kids are acting funny

The kids are alright, you're just on cocaine.

::clef::Don't give junk for Christmas::clef::

is rating a close second behind the DID ads.

The worst radio ad at the moment is that one for a pension plan, Eagle Star or some such, 'So, Pauuuuuuuul....'

That Spice Girls advert for Tesco. They wouldn't be seen dead in Tesco, although I'd love to see them dead in Tesco.

Also because of "the Christmas", it seems that every second advert on TV is flogging perfume/aftershave. They've all started to blend into one, to such an extent that it can be quite jarring when the Dog Whisperer comes back on and Caesar Milan isn't making out with some model in the woods, bathed in lense flares, whispering whimsiclay and pouting like a moody fish.

The ads that get to me are the 123.ie ones with Tom Dunne. Jesus, when he says "or a total..." I want to rip out his stomach.
Before that i didn't like the tone of your woman's voice on the Steve Davis 'predictable' ads.

That cunt Barry from Bacelors walk does loads of ads. fuckhole.

i saw veronica guerin from bachelors walk the other day in town.

04%20-%20Veronica%20Guerin%20%28Cate%20Blanchett,%20Don%20Wycherley%29.jpg

mate of mine used to work in golden discs, he came up looking for a discount on some cd he was buying because of who he was... my mate didnt know who he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back