Good Northside Dentists (1 Viewer)

hotroc

any recomendations, bearing in mind i went to the one at the junction of the Oscar Traynor rd and Malahide rd 4 years ago and he fucked my teeth up so not him.:mad:

any recomendations, bearing in mind i went to the one at the junction of the Oscar Traynor rd and Malahide rd 4 years ago and he fucked my teeth up so not him.:mad:

Fella on the Beaumont Rd near The Hatch (is that still there?) is pretty good. can't remember his name. Dr. Ryan possibly.
Alternatively go foreign.
I got a lot of work done in Czech Rep before Xmas. Saved nearly three grand.

Frankie Lavelle on Drumcondra Rd. is apparently the bizz..i think he's gonna be my new dentist..he also has the most showbiz name of any dentist ever..

We go to one manor place, which is on, er, Manor Place in the 'batter. They seem pretty good.

we do. we go together. we have companion dentist chairs and we hold hands throughout.

answer my email you git.

We go to one manor place, which is on, er, Manor Place in the 'batter. They seem pretty good.

a friend of mine went there to get a filling before leaving to go travelling, as she didn't have time to go down the country to her regular dentist. the guy said he'd fill the tooth for however much it costs to fill a tooth (?) but he'd pull it out for free.. dodgey..

frankie lavelle - yep i pass that dentists frequently and i imagine a mafia style dentist who'd yank yer teeth out using a knee on your chest for leverage.

Re: Frankie Lavelle, I imagine him to be an ageing fruit with Egon Scheile-style sketches of young boys on the walls and the collected works of Thomas Mann in the reception area. Naturally he'll anaesthetize you for even plaque-scraping whereafter you'll find you've woken up with your trousers on back-to-front.

I've really thought this through.

a friend of mine went there to get a filling before leaving to go travelling, as she didn't have time to go down the country to her regular dentist. the guy said he'd fill the tooth for however much it costs to fill a tooth (?) but he'd pull it out for free.. dodgey..
I go to the lady dentisit in there, she seems nice enough to me.

That cunt fucked up my tooth too, one of my fillings came out so I called him to arrange an emergency appointment then when I called down he said he didn't have time to do a "proper" filling so did a temporary one which fell out the next day and then he couldn't give me an appointment for three days :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

From then on I went to a lovely lady on the Killbarrick Road who's practice stays open till 19.00 which is a definite plus. Her number is 01-8320558.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back