Good Charlotte fans read it and weep!! (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion

apparently i have been branded a racist on this board.

what do you mean 'on this board'?!
round and round, round we go, tupacalypse now don't stop for hoes......... INGLEWOOD!

<QUEER>nine pantone vinnie</QUEER>
is evryone havin a laugh here or wha'

not so long ago yez were all shittin your kax' with hatred because of the abuse bein dealt on the board and you in perticular nine went cryin to pete.

in reply he gave you the ignore option so you wouldnt have to read and in turn reply to 'the kids'.

do us all a favour and use the fuckin thing just dont start pissin people off for no reason you big pack of fuckin shitbags.

Originally posted by duffman_returns
<QUEER>nine pantone vinnie</QUEER>
not so long ago yez were all shittin your kax' with hatred because of the abuse bein dealt on the board and you in perticular nine went cryin to pete.

You truly are delusional duffers,i don't even know pete.I do use the ignore option,but if i added everone i wanted to the list i wouldn't have much to read!
Is the junior cert stress getting to you.....man?

function ignore_list_add()
{
ignore.add("duffman_returns")
ignore_list.save()
}

Oh i'm such a nerd.

Originally posted by Vinnie
I made Slurms gay list. That's pure class. But seriously folks, I think it's great that Slurms and Duffman have each other.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and have sex with a man.
you're excused, but first it's time to clear a couple of things up. the list isn't just for homos (although that is one requirement) it's mainly just for ungrateful whelps, now go fetch me a cold beer sonny and you WILL respect your stepfather! anyway, being a member of the jimmy cake is also reason enough. come on vinnie, you must be bored of all this ......slow .......post rock .......bullsh1t, come on sonny, you can confide in me. i saw your band play once and i rarely walk out of a gig early but phewu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back