Good Charlotte fans read it and weep!! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by the pibblious one
vinnie, what the fuck is yer problem, you just enjoy startin on people for no reason. kettle sax for fuck's ache

Un - fucking - believable.

Yeah, Vinnie, settle kax. What they ever do on anyone?

I have a twin sister....

And yes, I did. Jesus....

That fella in your picture looks like a clown.

hehehe...look at my picture!!!!!....hehe it's donkey kong from mariokart....they're a band from nintendoland!!!!..hehehehehe.....he's sooooo cooool!!!!...hehehehe he's gettin me free tix for the 77 bus hehehe!!

Sorry syb,it's just too fuckin easy

cuz pantone, wrecking YOUR buzz makes my life worth living, i thought you put me on your ignore list??? ooh trying to seem like the tough man treating a girl like shit? real classy you fucking gimp!

dont bother telling me to shut up cuz im going to say it first to you!

SHT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT ARROGANT FOUR FLUSHING MONKEY FUCKING COCK SUCKING DICKHEADED IRRATIONAL PIG HEADED ASSHOLE! I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR WHAT YOU STAND FOR IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY PISS OFF AND STOP ANNOYING ME WITH YOUR PETTY CHILDISH MEANINGLESS NONSENSE!!!

that goes for the rest of you that have a problem with me.....nine what the fuck are you talking about shut up!

im only gonna give as good as i get from now on im tired of being nice and people misunderstanding me then pissing on me and treating me like shit and slagging me off for talking about my mates band when my intents arent to brag or show off or PISS anyone off in anyway, just trying to share some good music with you people .....so fuck it right??

Originally posted by Syb
cuz pantone, wrecking YOUR buzz makes my life worth living, i thought you put me on your ignore list??? ooh trying to seem like the tough man treating a girl like shit? real classy you fucking gimp!

I'm not treating you like shit cause you are a girl, I'm not some sexist pig

I'm treating you like shit because you're self obsessed moran with some sort of attention deficet disorder.

why would I ignore you, watching you make an ass of yourself is oh so much more amusing

im in no way self absorbed....self obsessed....concieted....or anything LIKE that....if ANYTHING im insecure about myself....having a laugh with you lot made me feel a bit better about myself cuz i thought you were having a laugh as well but really youwere being dicks to me go fuck yourself you prick

Originally posted by Syb
just trying to share some good music with you people .....so fuck it right??

Yes syb,but it has been said to you time and time again that most people here aren't down with your taste.Don't you get it??
I'm afraid you're going to have to go on the ignore list.
It's been emotional.

I'm treating you like shit because you're self obsessed moran with some sort of attention deficet disorder.

if you werent so fucking IGNORANT MORON youd know attention deficite disorder is a disease in which one cannot pay proper attention to one subject, they go off in tangents and pretty much change the conversations into something totally different...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back