Good Charlotte fans read it and weep!! (3 Viewers)

shit i just realised i dont have speakers on my computer ah well il have to check it out some other day

"They put the spunk back in punk!"
(YM's "The Next Big Things") YM MAGAZINE

are they playing over here at all

they were meant to support Bad Religion a few weeks ago but had to finish up on their 2nd album....they should be coming in September with any luck...theyre on the warped tour at the moment.

yea...thats YM magazine, Young & Modern....in other words a chick magazine, they get extra money for being sex symbols i guess hehe...ah well take what you can get right?

Here Duffman. I have another funny thing to do when you've finished realising just how mad funny the interweb is. Ring up somebody and ask to speak to the Walls and when they tell you there's no Walls there tell them their house is going to fall down. That would be mad funny too. And at the end of the call tell them that your name is Duffman Returns and that'll be mad funny. Then pull down your pants and laugh so much that you fall over and all the while your name is Duffman returns. Then click your heels together three times and fuck off back to first year engineering. i hear that there's a girl in a GAA jersey there who really fancies you.

So incredibly lonely...

Duffman?

What the? Me? Duffman returns? Doesn't he know that i have feelings? Doesn't he know my almost criminal lack of humour is a cry for special help?

For your information, "he" is a she and she didn't know any of these things before she posted that last rather cruel message and she wants to say sorry a million squillion times but can't bring herself to because she hates you so very very much in a very real and profound way. And yet, so strangely drawn towards you....

Dear Agony Aunt,

I have feelings for an idiot who derives untold pleasure from posting the same repetitive garbage under a shockingly unimaginative pseudonymn on a small Irish interweb notice board. I know these feelings are wrong but I don't know what to do. Could it be that I am so very very lonely?

So very very lonely...

Duffman?

ok once more with feeling
WAHT THE FUCK?
who's a she
what girl
what team
what aunt

i dont know who you are but i must have rode your ma pretty hard for you to go all crazy on me
BIATCH

Is the indominitable duffster losing the plot?
Has he lost his seemingly unbreakable 'coolness'?

Those are rhetorical questions,understand?

Originally posted by nine
Is the indominitable duffster losing the plot?
Has he lost his seemingly unbreakable 'coolness'?

Sounds like the middle part of an old school batman TV show.

Find out after the break

is the homosexual ninser pissing his pants?
Has he lost his seemingly unbreakable 'foolness'?

those are bullshit questions aimed to pass the time
fuck you nine, fuck you.

Where's the door?
Who's duffman?
Why doesn't he wear a vest like the rest of us?

This is just rhetorical rhetoric and i'm a mean bastard apparently...
Duffman,you're losing it,keep it together......man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back