Good bands? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dude
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 6
captain anomie said:
Since when have you been sparse's he-bitch then?
since you can't subtract, captain, ya half assed crybaby bitch! I can't stand bad MATH and I mean MATH and maybe it is yankified cuntery but your not one to talk "Ross" with your fuckin yankified cuntery band that split because Seattle whiney alt rock wasn't popular anymore.

"ooooohhhhhh I wish I was back in Chicagoooo, cause it's were my car gooooo's, when I'm not in Seattttttleeeee"
Joan of Arseholes '92

Rims da both of ya's!

now that's where the loves at.

holy shit, this guy's tongue is certainly double-edged. let's see you come back from that one! :rolleyes:

sparse said:
"ooooohhhhhh I wish I was back in Chicagoooo, cause it's were my car gooooo's, when I'm not in Seattttttleeeee"
Joan of Arseholes '92

primed- fucking excellent (along the lines of tool/pearl jam
Bluetide-brilliant blues/groove-excellent musicians
skyjack-nice and heavy but keep the melody and very professional
murder of crows-very entertaining live band and really good in general
Laminate-from wexford but play in dublin aswell(ex-immodium brilliant)

robmchale said:
primed- fucking excellent (along the lines of tool/pearl jam
Bluetide-brilliant blues/groove-excellent musicians
skyjack-nice and heavy but keep the melody and very professional
murder of crows-very entertaining live band and really good in general
Laminate-from wexford but play in dublin aswell(ex-immodium brilliant)
jaysis.

robmchale said:
what do ya mean Jaysis?

he means they're shite bands. they are officially shite. it can be proven with maths and science that the shitness of the bands is colossal. those bands = pukeworthy. officially. that's what he meant.

funi thing happened yesterday... was in me back garden havin a aul barbie and i stuck on the tycho's album... and 'your house from mine' ended up being played around 5 or 6 times in a row and now i have to make 2 copies of the cd for my neighbours... these are neighbours who normally shout and scream at us for being too loud. it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...

thegoone said:
check out the tycho brahe

yer ones voice is fuckin deadly

tom. said:
he means they're shite bands. they are officially shite. it can be proven with maths and science that the shitness of the bands is colossal. those bands = pukeworthy. officially. that's what he meant.

OKAY.

AlphaRelish said:
funi thing happened yesterday... was in me back garden havin a aul barbie and i stuck on the tycho's album... and 'your house from mine' ended up being played around 5 or 6 times in a row and now i have to make 2 copies of the cd for my neighbours... these are neighbours who normally shout and scream at us for being too loud. it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...

serious? jeebus mcrebus
maybe they thought it was a hatchet burial in the form of a song... I need to see your house from mine, howdeedidly doody neighbour?

nope, these dudes, the song was plucking at their heart strings... i live off infirmary road... the tunes turned their sunglassesless crumpled faces into this kind of thing :eek: thass deadly, rappa... here, burn us one o' dem an i won't rob yer computer, wha!!!

Barrel O'Carols said:
serious? jeebus mcrebus
maybe they thought it was a hatchet burial in the form of a song... I need to see your house from mine, howdeedidly doody neighbour?

AlphaRelish said:
nope, these dudes, the song was plucking at their heart strings... i live off infirmary road... the tunes turned their sunglassesless crumpled faces into this kind of thing :eek: thass deadly, rappa... here, burn us one o' dem an i won't rob yer computer, wha!!!

forget Marley and UB40... we're the next hot knacker music of choice!

Barrel O'Carols said:
forget Marley and UB40... we're the next hot knacker music of choice!

Man, that's a great market if you can get in on it. A Tribal House album in a few years time would wedge yerselves well in there.

sparse said:
...your not one to talk "Ross" with your fuckin yankified cuntery band that split because Seattle whiney alt rock wasn't popular anymore.

Not to interrupt your flow or anything but ... Joan Of Arse split up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back