Going Vegetarian (1 Viewer)

egg_ said:
Dude, this isn't really a good idea. Shellfish, especially on the west coast, can be toxic (certain species of algae (that they eat) make em toxic to humans, and cooking doesn't make them safe), it's much safer to eat commercially produced stuff that has been tested

Also they look like runny snot. which means only *really* special
people would want to eat them.

Back to talking about me!

I think I'm doing good at it so far. I have started eating more vegetables and have been eating a lot of veggie alternatives to meat. Had some nice Linda McCartney stuff tonight. I'm actually not finding it as hard as I thought I would. Plus I feel better for it.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Back to talking about me!

I think I'm doing good at it so far. I have started eating more vegetables and have been eating a lot of veggie alternatives to meat. Had some nice Linda McCartney stuff tonight. I'm actually not finding it as hard as I thought I would. Plus I feel better for it.

Cool

egg_ said:
I dreamt about eating a real salty snot last night
It was kinda shocking - despite being an inveterate nose-picker, I've never actually put a snot in my mouth

Technically speaking, can vegetarians eat snot?

A Breatharian is a person who is in alignment with the philosophy of Breatharianism, just as a Catholic is a person who is in alignment with Catholicism and a Mormon is a person who is in alignment with Mormonism. Whether a Breatharian eats solid food or not is a choice, not a demand. Vegetarianism is relative to eating mainly vegetables for food. Fruitarianism is relative to eating mainly fruits for food. Breatharianism is relative to the breathing of air for food. The average person breathes 110 lbs of air per day. Air contains the basic building blocks for all physical matter, namely four gases, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and oxygen. Unfortunately there are many additional poisonous substances in the air that greatly diminish the proper assimilation of these gases, preventing their being used to sustain the human body sufficiently. Common sense dictates that if you can't get enough nutrients or stimulation from the food you taking, whether it is solid, liquid of air, you might have to use an alternative source. This would be solid or liquid food for the Breatharian.

he heeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back