going to cork city...what should I do,where should I go? (2 Viewers)

fionnbarra's and tom barry's, great craic, great beer gardens.
also fitzgeralds park is nice if the weather is good, and the liquid lounge usually has good gigs at the weekend.

Jesus I just glanced at that and saw ...ork city and posted a link for New York City

My apologies.

had a cork virgin down visiting recently and took him to quay co-op for lunch, wagamama's for dinner and the franciscan well for drinks. he was very happy. i want to marry the wheat beer in the franciscan well.
also nice/touristy: plugd records, crawford gallery, cork public museum (has a bunch of sculpture in the grounds by my grandfather and great-grandfather, plug plug).

go to havana's and score commerce graduates.

or go to the coffee place in the o'rahilly building in UCC and marvel at the beauty of the guy who just started working there (he is soooooooo beautiful. i am going to make him my wife).

callanan's for all your pint-of-beamish-for-under-three-quid needs. sweet pub. it's just on the other side of parliament bridge; go round the corner at the B.O.I. on south mall, pass fredz (or if you're a jaeger swilling metaller maybe go in for a quick wan) over the river and you'll be looking right at it.

beamish are owned by heinecunt now. fuck the universe. not that anyone out of cork would ever care, but that's a bad, bad thing.

the hi-b... man, I haven't been there in a lonnnnng time. kind of lost the love for it a fair while back. it's definitely worth checking out though. across the road from the GPO on oliver plunkett street. entranceway up a stairs beside the chemist on the corner.

another old man motherfucker; the castle inn on castle street in town. it's been known to smell of piss on occasion, but don't let that piss you off. ho ho ho.

tom's. bit of a stroll out of town. lovely beergarden. always busy. good pub. I only live across the road so I'm biased. anyway..

don't aske me about eating; I've boycotted so many places in cork. I'm a fussy cunt. with an attitude problem. there are loads of places to eat though. you won't starve.

hmm. all my advice revolves around booze. interesting.

Hi-B is just a small crazy livingroomesqe stylee bar...great room
you should use the toilet elsewhere though..haha
Tom Barrys ,Callanans(Beamish is e2.85...yes dublin folks) and Mutton Lane bars are all highly recommended.
there is a ents rag in the city with a handy little map with all venues/bars etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back