Godspeed You! Black Emeror. tripod. fri dec 10 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 7
Just seen them over in Glasgow, feckin brilliant apart from the crowd. Mass clap alongs dont work very well with Godspeed songs and they certainly dont work when there off time with the music. I'd imagine its the same set they'll do here, they played for 2hrs and came on at 8.30 pm, which would probably be the same here

I have a ticket for this but can't go tonight. Anyone want to take it off my hands? I don't have time to go into town but if you can collect from Rialto some time after 4 or so I will do you good deal. Very good deal, yes, my friend.

Just to add : some mention of stage times for tonight would be great. Need to sort out public transport options.

ditto the request for stage times! thanks... caribou went on just after 9 door times were the same and there was a support... could it be the same here?

think you're right and end time is listed as 10.30 but can't imagine them starting within half hour of door opening either... any idea how long sets usually are? belting top speed through work trying to get finished early...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back