god, pat kenny is such a tool!!!!! (1 Viewer)

rampz

i know its sad sitting in on a friday night and watching the late late show but how and ever he's such a stupid prick!

yeah ive turned on swingers on film 4, ill have another look when the ads come on.

I hit it for 5 seconds and saw two auld wans building a tower of wooden blocks while pat narrated amidst spotlights and threatening soundtrack.

Riveti-

On Friday night when discussing battery farming of chickens he asked a vegetarian would they have issues eating a tomato that was planted in a greenhouse with hundreds of other ones :confused::confused::confused:

He's a gimp. He's expecially bad whenever he's interviewuing anyone who has had something tragic happen to them and he always says something tactless.

nadine-latelate2.jpg

I remember some years ago, on his radio show, some nun was on who was a catholic girls school teacher and she was shiteing on about some regatta to raise funds or some shit. She said it was the girl who were taking part in the boating. Pat asks, "and will they be wearing their school uniforms?" an awkward pause and a "no" was the reply.
I was on my knees laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back