GOD is a **** (1 Viewer)

you know he had a life, used go on the raz regular like, but he used always get crucified

I thought you were dead hag

and do you mean God is a "cunt" :)

or is it another four letter word such as "duck", "farm", or "flue"

he just came into the room, fancy as you like, gave me a few smacks, posted something, changed into a pair of green and yellow bermuda shorts, turned to me and said "fuck you happy, i'm off to brazil".
sometimes, i just don't get him. i thought he was dead too... what a g*rw.

Officially?
There is no God.
There are however a great many "other-worldly" beings.

remember, i'm watching you.
all of you.

Attachments

• watcher.jpg
    watcher.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 219
and i'll know if you're lying... you have to know some stuff about them too... or you get to keep your lunch money.

the boys

Happy - yer starting to freak me out!

I like the first lad's blue rinse. Is he Beginners Self Defence Man?

The other lad is baffling. Like, what the fuck could his super powers be? A shit-hot knack for picking up laughable "outfits" from thrift stores? His name is Thriftor. He is thrifty.
!bog

a freak accident during a thunderstorm, while arthur is trying to get a good reception on his telly, suddenly a flash of light, the lightening travels through the suspended arial and...

RECEPTOR

is born! hurrah

you're both wrong. the second guy's official accupation is 'planet destroyer' and the first guy is so much more powerful than him... come on! someone has to know who these guys are!!!

The first guy isn't Nick Fury, is he?
I don't remember much about him except that he was the shitest top trump in the marvel deck.

it's galactacus and the beyonder.

[counting lunch money] i have 27 cents and one sweet afton on me...just don't bruise the face. I'm going to wesley on saturday
[ / counting lunch money]

fin, i don't do any work. i don't even have a job. i hang around internet cafes waiting for people to go to the toilet and then i POUNCE! POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back