GO IT ALONE - BELFAST (2 Viewers)

Gavin double x where were u previously on Eirecore when there was the bust up at the "rights for drunx Punx" held in Dundalk last year??
Are you really you?????
2 posts???? and if u r u why the low profile??
why???
I've no idea what you're trying to say.

I obviously missed the part where Go It Alone posted in this thread.

I also must have missed the straight edge dudes vs. drunks fight at the show. It was a bust up between a guy that was trying to play and some dickhead that was annoying everyone but a few other like minded dickheads. Simple as that.

Does anyone know the older looking guy that got a dig during the scuffle? He had slicked back hair and was really into Barntown.
Spot-on Gav.

The dude who got sucker-punched was Tadhg (used to be in CirclexAgain, FWIS and YourNewFriend). I dunno who hit him, I was taking the pint glass off stage-invader, turned round and Tadhg was on ther floor.

I've no idea what you're trying to say.

I think he's saying you don't post her much so you don't have an opinion.

I'm guessing this is the Gav I think it is, who was probably there so has a more valid opinion then any of us who weren't there.

Dunno why someone brought up drinkers vs sXe. Is there such a thing? Obsolutely not. It's irrelevant.
People who like to fight at gigs, fuck off to some rave or disco and lets see how hard you are you cunts. I read the guy got barred, spot on. It would happen in any regular gig.

ps. Janer, you cannot slag off US or Canadian bands, as noted in many a thread in the whole eirecore forum, you obviously have no taste in music. nah. nah. nah, nah, nah! :)

Janers jst takin the piss out of this and so am i.

was it you franky stubbs hit in limerick, oh shit?

anyways like kevbones says, a fight happened at a punk gig does it need 10 pages of disection??, is it going to happen again? yes! is there anything that can be done about it ? no!

no but i was sitting there at the time, fucking weirdest thing i've ever seen

got a bottle fucked at my head last year after a gig in belfast. just missed.

i reckon barney should start teaching a course in soundness at the ormeau road community centre.

me and mackle got a bottle fucked out of a window at us walking back from the pavilion ages ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back