Glastonbury '15 (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
Doesn't seem like a vintage year. Courtney Barnett and Ryan Adams looks like it for me.

Caught a bit of Florence when I got in last night. Her material is fairly weak, but she looked like she was working hard. Only 28 too. Aww, fair play to her I say.

I watched Mark Ronson on the BBC player, he really tried to get out everyone he ripped off to sing on Uptown Funk. Pretty good tho

I also watched the Libertines. Now I like the Libertines but.... poor the Libertines :(

also... aww

Lauren Laverne's kid holding her hand

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is Florence training for a marathon or summat. Was a bit bored and switched off.

So far ive liked Wolf Alice. Lemmy looked tired. Libertines should just stop proper.
Very disappointed with the line up, which you can never say but this years is weak.
Hoping they have cameras for DFA1979.

I think ASIWYFA shouldve replaced the Foos.

The Wolf Alice performance on BBC looks like one of those "band breaking out" scenes from music documentaries. Cim Jarroll was probably there.

Saw a bit of Hot Chip and they were pretty good all right. But, as I was watching I was thinking that these guys are like an English version of LCD Soundsystem but not as good. And then they threw in a bit of All My Friends at the end ... so I think they realise this too.

Last night i watched Florence and though they were a bit samey but yer wan was doing a great job and the Foo fighter cover was decent.
Hot Chip have always rubbed me up the wrong way and last night was no exception. I want to punch every one of them repeatedly, the smug pricks.
Mothorhead - jaysus Lemmy looks tired.
I really liked Mark Ronson and all the people that came out to perform.

In all the years i've been to Glastonbury i've found the TV coverage is usually of the bands you wouldn't be going to see if you were there and this year looks the same except for Motorhead and then i would have just felt bad for Lemmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back