Glasgow - Groningen -Ireland Fest 2005 (1 Viewer)

Napalm said:
You up the duff missus? :)
Oh you cheeky little monkey aido.

bacteria said:
Flyblown replaces Grease Monkeys on friday. Website now have the final playing schedules. Captain Shit is making a league right now for the sunday. .|..|
I got an email from Pete (flyblown) seems like a nice lad, he said they may also play on Saturday at the squat.

yep, Flyblown will play 2 short sets.
I think I already changed the poster 5 times last 2 weeks... !ninjaaaa

GGI_Verakrant.jpg

CITY BABY said:
whats the weather like there at the moment??? t-shirt and shorts??? or wooly jumpers and crombies???

N.O.T.A. = NAKED.
it was a fucking sauna here. 7 days of hell. it just started to cool down a bit with little raining. forecast for next week is uncertain. probably 20-40% chance of rain with an average of 16-20 degrees celcius. Best to bring some waterproof clothes to make sure...

i'm like a kid waiting for the school tour with the excitement this morning thinking abbout this - going to be great.

you get a bus from airport to eindhoven train station, then train to groningen. we sent about an hour near the train station visiting the falafel shop, coffee shop and offie as prep for journey and got to groningen about 12 - so 11 or 12 depending if you want a supply stop in eindhoven, trains are fairly regular and groningen is the last stop so you can have a few bevies without worrying bout waking up in germany.

oh and i'm goign to meet the 12 o clock arrival thursday as crispo, teresa etc are on it so i can help ye with directions etc no bother if ya want.

ggi has been a great success, big crowds and deadly gigs and the likes of denzilwanderign the streets, what more do you need. runnin riot took the place by storm last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back