Glasgow - Groningen -Ireland Fest 2005 (2 Viewers)

camping in groningen is cool. it's not as far as it sounds, kind of walking from phibsboro into town kind of thing. palace east posse did it one year when our normal groningen abode ( viese mensen house or however you spell it) was evicted and we had no new addresses for people.

we are talking about september back to school indian summer shit here, camping is cool (unless your twenty years younger than me and the party don't stop!)

i am defo camping.

cool that you organise the festival

BUT-------------

------ you have no sensitivities for the irish alcoholics who try to stop drinking, if you must have a squat venue why does it have to be in a venue that is called "Lager for AA"???

"we were wanting to camp too but have no clue on how to get around the town and all. We also aren't into partying hard so which campsite are you going to? Is it the stradspark? Not that we'll tag along with you at all times of course,but if you could point us in the direction of shows it would be appreciated"
that was from the fella.
.... right im gonna stop with the over organizing now...honest! I turn into an aul one when it comes to traveling and stuff. Oh and Im getting the 4.10 flight on the wednesday.

pm me a phone number and we can sort it out- i'll ring you tommorow night some time

don't mind these dutch people and their "long walk".

Flat country and they still need 3 gears on their bikes! only time i have seen them having problems with long walks is when it is to the bar and it is their round!:D

bohs punks said:
cool that you organise the festival

BUT-------------

------ you have no sensitivities for the irish alcoholics who try to stop drinking, if you must have a squat venue why does it have to be in a venue that is called "Lager for AA"???

hahaha, the master of spelling!
as if there is any irish alcoholics who try to stop drinking. who you're trying to con? :p

bacteria- nkotb- -- new kid on the block- ahahahahah!

your gonna keep this thread going for ages michael cause on the dutch forums your down as "old timer"! :D

HMD said:
I'm not punk enough to stay in the campsite.|..|
ah no sure i was only teasing ye ;)

You'll have the last laugh anyway when you see me hobbling into the gig's soaking wet cause my backs cramped up due to sleeping on the ground and the tent has decided to start leaking.

KatieMutated said:
ah no sure i was only teasing ye ;)

You'll have the last laugh anyway when you see me hobbling into the gig's soaking wet cause my backs cramped up due to sleeping on the ground and the tent has decided to start leaking.

ya needs to get urself a good air mattress then and that should sort ya out, sadly i wont make it to the GGI as my flight back to europa aint til 19th of september.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back