give us your fuckin money (1 Viewer)

this is really a thread for the elder statesmen of thumped like us. theres a lot of people on here who probably werent born til after 1985. makes me feel very old.

nlgbbbblth said:
yar, that ad still grates
he should be remembered for that ad over everything else

ramps said:
this is really a thread for the elder statesmen of thumped like us. theres a lot of people on here who probably werent born til after 1985. makes me feel very old

but still a prick....

Aye, feeling the years alright
older than most of the tennis players

papers reported a big run on blank videotapes during the week.
would be quite unsatisfying to record given the differing locations and different stuff been shown on RTE and BBC.

peter kay was genius
when ross asked him what he enjoyed so far and he just huffed......classic moment
Gervais sport effort was also funny,what a fat twat!drinking on live telly at 4pm......brilliant.

anyone see stevie wonder playin in philadelphia?

i was tired and emotional by then but it was great to see him live. even if his new song seemed to run out of gas halfway through.

Was anyone else disappointed with the lack of truly fucked-up-on-droogs acts at Live8? Out of all the acts in all the different stages, it seems to me Scott Weiland and Robbie Williams were the only ones off their heads. If this were ten or twelve years ago, most bands would have gone on fire soon as the sun touched their skin for feck sake!

roxy said:
I was born before 1985 but I still don't remember Live Aid. Fuckin MENTAL scenario dat.
thats the most mental thing ive ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back