gigs??? (1 Viewer)

we should totaly form a gang. ower uniform will be those shorts that go past youre knee, "wifebeater" vests or tight fitting t-shirts. and loads of kung fu at gigs. fuck that crust image :D :D

we should totally form a gang. uniform will be thick, nerdy, square glasses, knitted v-neck jumpers, tight fitting jeans and black floppy hair. and loads of kerouac readings at gigs. :)

i don really have much against trustkill... granted, most of their bands are fucking shite (18 visions and Nora...shudder) but they have Hopesfall and Poison the well... there's worse labels out there like.

that nobby and the impregnators gig is off cause the squat in utrecht just got evicted or soemthing, and i think the no means no gig is sold out cause it wont take credit card bookigns on the ticket site they send you to- they tell you none available so dont go.;)

good job i hadnt booked flights for them then, i am going to italy to see los fastidios on monday mind you via holland . means i can annoy bush first.

thedonal said:
Jesus Christ- Alice Donut in amsterdam on the 27th!!!! hmm, won't be able to go.. what other dates are they playing elsewhere?
I was at that gig, twas deadly, they played Waiting Room using a trumpet instead of vocals, highlight of the night, the ex rocked insanely too, pity I was too pissed to remember NoMeansNo, will catch them in Cork Sunday week at their afternoon show

alice donut were class alright but the ex just fuckin plain rocked...
one of the best live bands i've ever seen...
and nomeansno are legends..LEGENDS....

Alan Remorse said:
i don really have much against trustkill... granted, most of their bands are fucking shite (18 visions and Nora...shudder) but they have Hopesfall and Poison the well... there's worse labels out there like.
most precious blood are cool.

meh, theyre grand... wouldnt ever listen to them voluntarily really, sound like 10,000 other bands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back