gigs??? (2 Viewers)

Alan Remorse

ehhhh so i'll be in luxemburg next week and in Germany (Cologne) the following week so if you know of any good bands playing nearby... blah blah

Alan Remorse said:
ehhhh so i'll be in luxemburg next week and in Germany (Cologne) the following week so if you know of any good bands playing nearby... blah blah

Your in luck

Blood or Whiskey

24/06 Paris, France, Elysee, @Montmartre with the Dropkick Murphys
25/06 Holland , de Engel ,Den Helder
26/06 Holland ,Rotterdam ,Baroeg
28/06 Wiesbaden, Germany, @ Schlactof with the Dropkick Murphys
29/06 Luxembourg, @ Kulturfabrik with the Dropkick Murphys
30/06 Muenster, Germany @ Jovel with the Dropkick Murphys

I heard the entire cast of Aliens including Bill Paxton of course will be visiting Cork to have a big party and a showing of Aliens in one of the cinemas next week. And I think Bruce Campbell is going with them too. Oh well you won't be there, too bad.

like stuff getting moved around the room when we left it for just a second. with absolutely no way anyone could have got in and thrown stuff around
and then in the middle of the night the curtains in the room started to blow around, when there was not even the slightest breeze inside or out and the window was shut.

place was in Beaufort, about an hour from the city
Napalm said:
Like what?
just curious

Cormcolash said:
I heard the entire cast of Aliens including Bill Paxton of course will be visiting Cork to have a big party and a showing of Aliens in one of the cinemas next week. And I think Bruce Campbell is going with them too. Oh well you won't be there, too bad.

hmm... at least that means i wont have to make conversation with sigourney weaver...

Only band i'm def down to see so far are Nationale Blue on the 29th. wouldnt be a fan of walls of jericho but no means no would be pretty cool

yer wan is walls of jericho is right scary...i'd be afriad to go see them.

walls of generico. hah. i'm so clever. alexi from catharsis apparently drums for them now. brit t'edgers think their cool cos they played in their gaff, scroll down for the brilliant "wow, she's hot!!!" comments.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/xsheepx/220404.html#cutid1

anyone see the interview with the guy from trustkill in the new terrorizer where he talks about doing the very best promotion wise for his bands and if that compromises some kind of ethic then so be it, then afterwards starts moaning about the fact that every time he wants to talk to a band he is surrounded by lawyers and managers? hilarious stuff..

"there are several holes in the ceiling and ollie legacy moshed through the garden fence"

haha!

i sure do love a woman who's covered head to toe in tattoes and who could easily beat the shit out of me if she wanted.

she's actually tiny. 5fofoot nout & she still looks like she'd knock 'ya senseless without breakin a sweat. scary. quality live band thou'& terror- class..|..|

( i'm goin to get so much piss takin now:D )

its possible to go and see

25th in Utrecht -de storing squat
Submission - portland punk and Nobby and the Impregnators - rock and roll punk from groningen

26th in rotterdam blood or whiskey and more

27th in melkweg amsterdam
no means no, alice donut, the ex

theres also a deadly sounding beer festival in a small town called sorbolo in italy 1,2, 3 july with los fastidios, ska bands and "beers of the world and another los fastidios gig in bergamo on the 8th

i half have / had a paln to do this by going dublin - brussels - holland- dutch gigs and a few days chilling in the netherlands
then brussels - bergamo for los fastidios gigs and a few days on the coast by rimini camping
then bergamo - glasgow, gig in glasgow onthe 9th with 4 past midnight- see glasgow crew then glasgow- dublin on the tenth.

all with ryanair total fo all flights = 150 euro as of today for a week in holland and a week in italy and a night in glasgow and 8 nights with gigs.

still thinking about ti but probably a bit late in the day now.

anywya back to the point of the thread, that no means no gig in amsterdam with the ex sounds class and gettable to from germany.

damien said:
walls of generico. hah. i'm so clever. alexi from catharsis apparently drums for them now. brit t'edgers think their cool cos they played in their gaff, scroll down for the brilliant "wow, she's hot!!!" comments.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/xsheepx/220404.html#cutid1

anyone see the interview with the guy from trustkill in the new terrorizer where he talks about doing the very best promotion wise for his bands and if that compromises some kind of ethic then so be it, then afterwards starts moaning about the fact that every time he wants to talk to a band he is surrounded by lawyers and managers? hilarious stuff..

Well it is pretty cool that they played in a house like that. Too bad they are, basically, shite. Walls of generico is right.

Terror are best!!! Walls of Jericho are Great!!!! If you disagree i'll kill you with windmills while wearing my best sworn enemy basketball top!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Beatdown!!!

pretty cool how so? they had a gig cancelled and someone organised a house gig to compensate, its not like they all sat around and went "ok guys, on this uk tour i think we should give something back to the fans, lets make a statement by finding some mosh obsessive and playing in his living room".

who gives a shit about some shit band that no one cares about, alice donut are doing a euro tour
nice one damo, you're right y'know, only very cool people would organise a gig in their house and have their friends bands play and invite all their friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back